Est. 1983. 20% Discount Offered for First Time Clients!
IT USED TO BE that when pet owners went on vacation or took business trips, they were forced to utilize the services of a boarding kennel, a friend or neighbor, or the local vet's office.
Enter PET-TENDERS®--- a proven, cost-effective alternative to all of the above.
PET-TENDERS®, one of the first pet-sitting services in the U.S., was founded in July 1983 by
Cheryl Dagostaro to provide discriminating pet owners with peace of mind. The company has been featured on TV (The Travel Channel), radio and written about in national/international newspapers, books and magazines.
Clients can depend on PET-TENDERS® for feeding, dog walking, brushing, litter box/yard/cage cleaning, administering medication as directed, and above all…SPOILING…all in the comfort of your OWN home!
Four to ten days before a trip, the pet-sitter meets with the client to complete a comprehensive questionnaire and to provide recommendation letters from satisfied PET-TENDERS® clients.
WHY USE OUR SERVICE?
• It is less stressful for animals to stay home while you are away
• Your pet will enjoy, daily, a normal diet and daily routine
• Contact with other animals is eliminated, which reduces possible exposure to illnesses or parasites
• Your pet is comfortable with familiar sounds and smells in a familiar territory
• No identifying car signs to alerts others to your absence
ADDITIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE
• Housesitting (Overnight)*
• Indoor/outdoor plants watered
• Mail and newspaper pick-up
• Lights alternated
• Drapes opened/closed
• Security system se t
• Trash set out for pick-up
• Lawn sprinklers on/off for yard watering
• Notary public service
USE PET-TENDERS® FOR
• Business trips
• Weekend getaways
• Single visits
• Checking on sick pets while you're at work
• Pet care while you are injured or ill
* Select zip codes only
• Havahart® trap rentals
• Ant-free food/water units
• Emergency/fire door stickers
• Medi-Pet First Aid Kits
• Gift Certificates
• Established July, 1983
• Bonded, licensed, insured
• Certified feline, canine, avian, reptile and small
• Charter member of NAPPS (National
Association of Professional Pet Sitter-Fmr.)
• NAPPS Ethics Committee Member (Fmr.)
• Charter member of Pet Sitters International (Fmr.)
• Member of the National Notary Association
• Member of the Food & Beverage Association
Call us at (619) 298-3033 to ensure that your
pet remains as comfortable when you're away as when you're
home. All calls are returned with 24 business day hours. Ask
about our discount programs and community donations.
For your convenience, we accept MC/VISA/Discover/
Often imitated, never duplicated.
PET-TENDERS® ~ offering
The Very Best Customer Experience.
www.pet-tenders.com; email: email@example.com